Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Course

hey all,

I've gotten the feedback for my final assignment in that curriculum development course. I basically got half points on one part, and almost full points on the other part, so it evened out to 75% percent. The instructor liked my powerpoint presentation, but for some reason did not like the critique I wrote up. I think part of it was the formatting. He wanted a title page, references listed on a separate page, etc. And all I could think about was how much paper that would waste. Of course, he returned the files with digital comments on them, so I know he didn't print them out to grade them. But still.

The other part was citations. Apparently, I was supposed to cite the textbook (or some other source) as a credible source for my judgment of the quality of the presentation, but I didn't.

Oh well. I guess that's what I get for being out of academia for a few years.

Cheers,