Thursday, January 27, 2011

Really?

hey all,

So NHK was actually kinda boring. I guess they are supposed to come back at some point, but they've been in here earlier last week, and I guess from what the other teachers say they've been in here several times in the past. I was expecting a video crew, but it was just one person who came in and took some notes while walking from classroom to classroom. I guess the plan is that they will actually come back soon with a film crew, but I'm not sure why the boss had us prepare and basically script the lessons for just this one person to come in.

In any case, the boss said that the director was impressed by my lesson, so that is good to hear. I think all the lessons went pretty well.

I'd going to confirm this tomorrow, but it sounds like I've been given Saturday off. If this is true, my weekend is going to be amazing. I'll get to sleep in, play video games a little, catch up on my reading, going out with my expat buddies will be easier, etc. What a huge difference 8 hours not at work makes!

Cheers,