Friday, November 04, 2011

Monkies!

hey all,

I just stumbled across this one on BBC. I only hope that all waiters are so helpful.

Anywho, we just had a few medium sized earthquakes last night, about 4.9, but Michi and I were in the middle of watching Lone Wolf and Cub: Sword of Vengeance, and the timing could have been better. It was really unsettling to think that we're on the 8th floor and if it were a major one, you end up wondering if the building would hold up.

My C/ID class has officially started, so I'm back on the discussion boards nitpicking unclear or confusing sections of the textbook, doing other things that endear me to the other students and the professor.

I'm going to try to get some errands done tomorrow, and to get some personal work done tonight so that I can get my game on with Bri tomorrow.

Cheers,