Sunday, November 18, 2012

November Rain

hey all,

So it has been a little rainy this weekend, and I'm "on my own" like in the song, hence the title.

I have turned in my final project, so fingers crossed for that. It came out to a heavily edited 58 pages.

I already beat Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Shorter than I thought, but pretty interesting and fun. The used game that I'm playing through right now is infuriating and amazing: Dragon's Dogma. It came out almost a year ago, but I heard pretty decent things about it (basically the same situation as Deus Ex). The combat is really nice, the story and  quests are kinda mundane. Overall the game play is smooth, but the lack of fast travel really sucks. Every time you need to go from one end of the map to the other, you sigh internally. And if you fall to your death or get a sword through you before you get to your goal, you might be facing hours of lost game.

Next week we're having a Thanksgiving party at school, and we have Friday off, which is nice. I am beat.



Cheers,