Sunday, November 25, 2012

Return, Space Heater, Three-Day Weekend

hey all,

Michi should be coming back tomorrow, so I've been getting the place ready: throwing out the trash, doing laundry, vacuuming, etc. I even bought her favorite kind of flower and made some tiramisu.

Right now, I'm making sure all is set for work tomorrow, and making sure that my bed is all set to sleep in. I've actually got my sheets draped over a space heater, because they didn't dry out quick enough. The space heater works really well, though.

Thankfully this was a three-day weekend, so I had plenty of time to relax, get in some data entry tasks for work, and catch up on my gaming and reading big time. I think I defeated the final boss in Dragon's Dogma, but after I did that, the monsters almost everywhere got three times tougher. There are a few wrapping up missions to do, but I'm kinda playing around with some side quests at the moment. I even went back to Dishonored and played that a bit, but I think I'll go back to the beginning on that one. Because of the setup, you can play each mission separately, but it feels a little too disjointed.

Cheers,