Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Week Day Holiday

hey all,

Today was a national holiday, which naturally resulted in a rock climbing trip to Yugawara.

Pretty good climbing. We got there around 8:30AM, and beat many other climbers to the spots, and went out of our way to find a couple out of the way locations that proved pretty fun.

I thought I'd comment briefly on the new job. It has been about one month, and it is going pretty well. The hours are a little long, but I'm slowly getting used to them. I've gotten some good feedback about some of my classes, and it appears that the parents, my boss, etc are satisfied. My first paycheck is coming up soon, so that will also be interesting.

One of the housemates who's leaving seems like he wants to give me his bike, so that will shorten my walking commute.

Cheers,