Sunday, July 24, 2011

Last Weekend

hey all,

So Michi and I went through the house rules and came up with about 18 or so that we both agreed upon. As we talked about them and typed them up, we realized that this weekend would probably be our last weekend together at her apartment.

The original plan was to go rock climbing, but we ended up staying in for a little bit, and then went to see 127 Hours in the afternoon. It was even more hair-raising watching James Franco's performance on the big screen than on my laptop.

Next weekend, we are planning on trying to visit Matsumoto (should the weather hold out), and the weekend after that I'll be moving into the new room, and then the weekend after that, Michi will be moving in.

I've had some good chances to play with my new phone. Since it is linked up with my Google account, it is easy to check mail and to add events to my calendar, and I've already downloaded some Japanese study apps and a Reversi game.

Cheers,