Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Vacation Day 2: Tequila and Oatmeal

hey all,

Today, I went over to the city hall and consulted about my health insurance and citizen's taxes. They were very helpful, and they actually were able to have my insurance terminate on the day I'll be moving, and take the old payment forms and give me a new one, plus an envelop to send my expired health insurance card back in.

I couldn't believe it. I went there without any of the new address information, so I couldn't even give them the complete new address. I honestly didn't think they be able to do so much for me, which is why I didn't have any of the info.

After that, I made a batch of mabo tofu, which turned out really tasty. I also raided the guesthouse for cardboard boxes and got another load of packing down, mostly my books, CDs, some drink bottles, and souvenirs. I'm also trying to get rid of left over food stuffs: hence the tequila and oatmeal.

I even got to spend several hours playing Dragon Age 2.

Cheers,