Saturday, October 08, 2011

Homework, Trips, and Tables

hey all,

It has been another killer busy week here. The usual drama at work, and the prep for classes, etc.

One of the games I've been dying to play, Dark Souls, came out and got a very fabulous 9.5/10 from Gamespot. Since I've recently received my pay, I was able to pre-order it together with Batman: Arkham City and Battlefield 3. Since I ordered them together, they probably won't arrive until the last game comes out on October 25, but by that time my first curriculum class should be over and I should have some time to enjoy my games.

Not only that, but we finally got around to ordering my computer table, which should be coming in a week.

I've also gotten back the score for my first homework assignment. I turned it in early, and asked the teacher for some feedback, and he said to trim it up. I resubmitted it, and I got 50/50 on it, so that's a really positive thing.

You might have guessed that there is yet another 3 day weekend this weekend, and Michi and I are so mental that we just can't help but take another trip. This time we're heading up to Yamagata, which is actually really close to where the tsunami hit and more than a little too close for comfort to the nuclear reactors that partially melted down.

Love to add more, but tomorrow's a another busy day.

Cheers,