Thursday, May 21, 2009

二万円今日

hey,

So the title is "ni-man-en kyou" or 20,000 yen today, which is about what I've spent paying my phone bill, bike parking bill, school lunch bill, and buying some hair clippers over at ビックカメラ (Bic Camera).

The hair clippers themselves cost more than any of the other bills, but I really don't care. They will pay for themselves in two months, because a hair cut would cost me 4000円 at least for a buzz cut.

My third year students are taking a field trip to Kyoto on Monday, and I'm very jealous of them. The teacher suggested I should go with them, but I'm not sure if I'm actually allowed to go, or even if there is enough time to include me in the trip. I'll stop by the junior high after I finish the elementary school tomorrow and see if this is possible.

Cheers,