Sunday, February 20, 2011

Jogasaki Crack and Natural Protection, and Mt. Omuro

hey all,

Pretty good weekend. We ended up taking a lesson from our climbing teacher about crack climbing and how to use natural protection. I'm glad Michi brought a big roll of sports tape, because without it, our hands would have gotten all beat and cut up. As it is, they're just a little sore.

I actually left the lesson after an hour in order to see the mountain grass get burned. The were serving lots of roasted foods: roasted chicken, roasted octopus, roasted corn, etc, all of which probably go well with roasted mountain. Pictures coming soon.

After that, I headed back to the climbing spot and rejoined the lesson.

That'll have to be it for now. As always, there is too much on my plate for me to get through on any given day, so I'll just have to keep having adventures.

Cheers,