Monday, February 14, 2011

Jogasaki

hey all,


Here is me and Michi with our wares.
Don't ask me why traffic cones need to be cute in Japan, but there seems to be a law about it.

Dramatic, no?
The mountain we went to see is near the eastern coast of Izu, where we went rock climbing in 2009.
Palm trees just a 40 minute walk from...

...This. The mountain we wanted to see get burned.

One of our teachers will be out for a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning, so I need to get in extra early to let one of the new teachers in, since he has an extra early class but doesn't have a key yet. That means it is time to take a shower, brush my teeth, and hit the futon.

Another picture of my climbing gear, but probably this is easier to understand. Quickdraws, carabiners, nuts, cams, slings, a toothbrush for cleaning dirty/chalky rock, and my protection removal tool (that black hooked device next to the toothbrush).


Cheers,