Thursday, May 19, 2011

Energy

hey all,

Been running out of energy after work lately. The schedule is still quite full, and there seems to be increasing amounts of preparation to do. Classes are usually going quite well, but when you combine the workload with my vacation/trip itinerary, and add to that looking for a new place to live, dealing with the more crowded living situation here (which means that showering and cooking need to be coordinated, e.g.), and add in the stress of the visa situation (I just mailed in the newest and hopefully LAST bit of paperwork yesterday), and I think it is understandable why I feel drained.

The rising temperatures and humidity haven't been helping much.

It looks like I'm just going to relax this weekend. Michi and I have been going on trip after trip non-stop pretty much since a month ago. So this weekend I might visit with some friends, and/or head to Kofu on a solo trip to see Shingen Takeda's "castle."

Cheers,