Thursday, August 25, 2011

Beet Red

hey all,

Not a whole lot new here. Michi had an infected tooth taken care of, but had a bad reaction to the antibiotic and has a bright red rash over most of her body. It seems to be getting better, but slowly.

Classes are going. Lots of stress and pressure, but they are still going pretty well. We`ve got another TV crew coming in in a few weeks, so the pressure is always on before that.

Still no internet, but supposedly it should be arriving this Saturday. In any case, I`m addicted to my Kindle app on my Android. I don`t know why I ever lugged all those books around in the first place. I wish they had more titles available, though.

The weather seems to be playing tricks on everyone. It will rain all day, cool down briefly, then become just as hot and even more unsufferably humid than before.

My fingers have still not recovered from their injury when I tried to flip that box over during moving myself in. Michi wants to go climbing, but I could barely hold the knife to cut some carrots the other night. I`ve got them taped up again, which seems to help.

Living together is...interesting. Tough some day, fun others, and just boring on others. Sometimes it is all three the same day.

Cheers,