Sunday, August 28, 2011

Internet!

hey all,

We finally got internet yesterday. At first, I couldn't figure out how to login to it, but we eventually figured out that a piece of mail containing our login info had either not arrived or had been accidentally thrown away. After Michi waited on the phone for 20 minutes or so, talked to a bunch of different customer service people, confirmed our information at least a dozen times, they finally gave us the username and password.

Both the wired and wireless seems to be working fine, and it is relatively fast.

The only other story of interest is that I caught some kind of cold that knocked me on my butt. I woke up yesterday with a pounding headache and a stuffy nose. I didn't think too much of it, and still went out shopping despite feeling really tired. I made some chili, and we got the internet hooked up, but by evening I was really pooped out.

Today, I woke up with the same headache and stuffy nose, and a slight fever, and stayed in bed until around 1PM.  I got some medicine from Michi and she even made me some chicken soup. I'm feeling a lot better, but despite staying in bed almost the whole day, I'm probably going to go to bed around 10:30PM or so.

Cheers,