Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Class and Directors (Finally!) Done

hey all,

I finally got back the feedback from my curriculum class. On the final assignment I got 37/40. I think I forgot to fill out the course learning outcomes in sufficient detail and she said my style was not very learner-friendly. That is, I hadn't considered what information and what format would be easiest for my students to understand. Still, she said I did a good job on my rubric, since it was clear, well-constructed, and not open to interpretation ("What do you mean I got a C-?!" type arguments).

And the directors finally came today as well. I'm not sure if they were impressed, but we had the mothers from the youngest class come in to see it as well, and the boss said that they were impressed.

Randomly, one of my PM students seemed to be really sick and couldn't even stand up at the end of class. Luckily, his mom was there and took him home, but I hope he gets taken to the hospital to see what is wrong with him.

Cheers,