Monday, February 20, 2012

Fatigue

hey all,

The fatigue in the title has several meanings. I was planning a much longer, more in depth blog post about school, some news concerning Michi, and some pictures of a meal.

But then the weekend happened. We had a medium sized earthquake earlier today, not too far from Tokyo. No real damage, but still unnerving. Michi and I watched 2001: A Space Odyssey on Saturday and made homemade Gapao rice, a sweet-spicy ground chicken dish, originally from Thailand (I think).

I did a bunch of typing for work on Saturday morning, but managed to get some Battlefield 3 time in with Brian.

Today, I've been sorting through files on my computer, doing laundry, vacuuming, playing Skyrim and Battlefield 3, and I cooked my lunch for next week: mapo tofu.

That'll have to be all.

Cheers,