Thursday, July 30, 2009

Weather Games

hey all,

So as usual, when I decided that I should air out my futon, it promptly started raining just after I hung it outside. Why does the weather feel like my futon should be soaked all the time? Why can't it drop a beautiful Japanese girl into my lap once in a while, instead of dropping loads of rain onto my bed?

Apparently, it is resentful of all the bad things I've said about Japanese weather. To be fair, the weather when I first got here was pretty decent. Hopefully, after August has passed, there will be another bout of good weather before winter descends on us, and maybe another one after winter leaves. Although according to some people, winter is actually a pretty good time here. Supposedly, you can actually go outdoor rock climbing no problem in November, December, etc.

We'll see.

Cheers,
Dave