Sunday, July 05, 2009

Week, Weekend, and Break

hey all,

Most of my work week has consisted of me studying Japanese, which is good for me in the long run but is pretty boring.

I never got to see the movie about Tsurugidake, because the club moved the time and location so that I couldn't get back home in time.

This weekend has been a bust as well. The weather forecast looked bad for Saturday and today, so I decided I wouldn't do the climb and went out drinking with a co-worker instead. As it happened, the weather here at least has been really good. There's a trip planned for next weekend to the Northern Alps, so I'll probably go to that.

My last day of work until September is the 17th. I still haven't made definite plans for my break, but I want to look into Hokkaido, and I may go see Kyoto, Osaka, and Nara anyway.

Cheers