Saturday, April 03, 2010

Updates

hey all,

Got lots going on right now. My interview last week went really well, I think. I'm waiting to hear from them. I was also able to visit my schools on Thursday. Two were really easy to find, but one was a little difficult. The last one is in a really beautiful area, though. I wish I had brought my camera, but I forgot.

My coordinator found another ALT who wants a bike, so I'll be selling that this Monday. Tuesday and Wednesday will be packing and cleaning. Thursday I move, and Friday I have the interview with my new schools' Board of Education.

Tomorrow I'll be going rock climbing with the outdoor club. Right now it looks like only three of us will be going, as one of the sign-ups withdrew in order to go skiing, as the season is almost over. The weather has also taken a slight turn for the worse, with possible rain in the afternoon where we'll be climbing.

Tomorrow evening, I'll try to post some pictures from today and tomorrow. Michi and I walked around Tokyo a little this morning and got to see some blooming sakura, and the rock climbing location we're going to tomorrow has tons of sakura trees, so I've charged my camera battery and will pack that.

Cheers,