Thursday, December 31, 2009

I Forgot!

hey all,

So Christmas is pretty much officially over. The packages of my presents have arrived where they're supposed to be: the presents from me to my family, and from my family to me.

I, stupidly but probably somewhat romantically, carried Michi's presents with me on our hiking trip in Nikko. She didn't carry mine, so I didn't get mine until last night. Of course, Michi's presents from my family were in the package that I didn't get until Monday, so she got those last night as well.

I have to say that this has been one of the best Christmases I can remember. The presents have been good, but I've also gotten to talk to my family (albeit through skype), play lots of games and catch up with Bri, and spend lots of time with Michi.

Below are some pictures from our trip to Nikko.

Cheers,

From Nikko-2


From Nikko-2


From Nikko-2


From Nikko-2


From Nikko-2