Thursday, February 04, 2010

Oh Bother

hey all,

I did not teach any classes today or yesterday, and as usual nobody seems to care. I've been studying Japanese, and also making some grammar worksheets which I will probably use for my next school. My ear infection seems to be getting a bit better: at least the pain and sensitivity are going down a bit. I ran into one of my fellow ALTs while shopping for a binder, and we ended up talking in a donut shop for an hour or so before my part time job. He used to work at my junior high school, so he really knows what's wrong with it and can sympathize, since most other schools in our city are better than mine. We did manage to put a positive spin on it though: at least I'm learning a lot of ways NOT to do things.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow because I teach at my elementary school. The weekend should be good as well, but we'll see. The current plan is to do yoga Saturday afternoon with Michi, then go shopping, and probably go climbing Sunday.

Cheers,