Monday, September 06, 2010

Full Swing

hey all,

The school year is back in full swing. I taught at my least favorite school today, but classes actually went OK. The one class of 6th graders that usually gives me hell has been on some sort of angelic trip lately, so they've been listening attentively and seem to be enjoying classes.

When I taught a 4th grade class today, I had my Japanese teacher actually seem to fall asleep at his desk, instead of help me with the class, so that was a pretty bad class, but the next 4th grade class went really smooth.

I think I mentioned that the metal hinges on my satchel have been wearing away, but actually a totally different part of it broke on my way to school today, forcing me to carry the thing in my hands. I think I'm going to be really ghetto and repair it with some twine.

That's all for now.