Monday, March 14, 2011

Shopping...

hey all,

I was called early this morning and told that morning classes were canceled, as not many students were expected to come or even be able to come. I was asked, however, to come in for the afternoon as maybe we might have some students then. By the time I got to the school however, the entire day's classes had been canceled, so I went shopping instead. Here is what I couldn't buy:

Pre-made lunches and meals section
Bread
Eggs
Frozen food

Tofu
Rice
In an emergency, you can see what food stuffs people think are important. There was actually a large amount of meat left, but meat spoils easily. The vegetable section also had a lot of items left, and the alcohol section had barely been touched.

If you check out the Japanese Meteorological Agency website, you can see the frequency and strength of recent seismic activity. It looks like they are now predicting a second powerful earthquake.

That's all I have for now.

Cheers,