Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Yet Again

hey all,

We just had another earthquake, this one in Shizuoka and around a magnitude of 6. In Yokohama, it was about a 4 or 5-. Just some minor shaking for 30 seconds or so. The nuclear reaction situation seems to get worse and worse every time I read an article about it or see it on the news.

Not much to report about me. I finally found some bread, but other than that, spent the whole day watching movies and South Park online, and studying Japanese. I've got some frozen food, and several big containers of curry still, plus some eggs and a large supply of peanuts. And of course several liters of water. I've even got matches, a lighter, my camping stove, etc, so if I lose power and water, I'll still be able to cook and drink.

I have to admit that I'm a little scared and freaked out by this thing, and I seem to have lost all faith in the ground below my feet.

Cheers,