Monday, June 06, 2011

Today

hey all,

1. Got up
2. Made rice
3. Went to work
4. Received pay
5. Bought chorizo and mustard
6. Cooked chorizo
7. Bought laundry soap, razors, and shoe polish
8. Did laundry
9. Polished shoes
10. Watched Game of Thrones, Episode 8 (Still awesome, only two more episodes left...)
11. Ate chorizo with bread and mustard
12. Downloaded pics of Siberian husky and the Chukchi people for my PM class tomorrow
13. Checked weather for Matsumoto trip next weekend (doesn't look good: 60% chance of rain on Saturday, 40% chance of rain on Sunday...)
14. Took a shower.
15. Wrote this blog entry
16. Brushed teeth
17. Passed out.

Tomorrow, I need to finish that evolution presentation for my AM class so I can show them on Wednesday. It is about 12 minutes long right now, most of it narration by Carl Sagan, but I'm going to add a quiz at the end.

The weekend was great. We fought, made up, found a place to stay, decided against it, and went rock climbing at Yugawara. It is off season there, and the weather on Sunday was not great, so we almost had the place to ourselves. There were probably 20 people spread out among the several hundred routes, so we barely met anyone. Only one other time has that happened at Yugawara. We also encountered some monstrous bugs, like some centipedes twice the length of a pinky finger, we're talking like 5-6 inches.  The first one was half way up a route, and I had to wait for it to crawl away from that area, lest I be bitten. I wanted to get a picture of the second one, but I didn't bring my camera and Michi's camera's battery was dead.

Cheers,