Sunday, June 19, 2011

Weekend "Alone"

hey all,

So my weekend by myself has been pretty pleasant. I've done a few loads of laundry, skyped with my parents, played video games with Bri, had drinks with John, and gone indoor rock climbing with one of the foreigners who recently moved in to my guesthouse. So at least the flood of people moving in hasn't been all negative: I've got someone close by to chat with in English (who I don't also work with, which is important because I really want to keep professional and personal matters separate as much as I can), and in the same person I've got a workout/climbing partner.

Climbing also went pretty well today, although I think both of us weren't in the best form, but we still got in a decent number of climbs.

Michi and I talked some more. Things will work out. Having a weekend off to do other things and gather my thoughts and look at the situation has really helped, as well as the advice I've gotten from others.

I've got another week of work ahead of me, so I'm going to get to preparing lunches and tonight's dinner.

Cheers,