Sunday, January 03, 2010

Places, Pictures, Plans

hey all,

Here are a few photos from our Sunrise Viewing on Jan. 1, 2010.

From 2010_FirstDay


From 2010_FirstDay


From 2010_FirstDay


I wanted to take a few pictures of Michi in her kimono yesterday (during our temple visiting trup), but it slipped my mind and I couldn't find any good places to take her photo. Below is a google map showing the places I've been, currently focusing on Japan.


View Places I've Been in a larger map

It is less than a week until we leave for Kyoto. The hotels have been reserved (by yours truly), and Michi is taking care of the train tickets. We've made our sightseeing plans, and now we just need to wait until the weekend. I start work again on Wednesday, but there are no classes, so I think I'll make some worksheets for Michi instead. Yes, I'm making English worksheets for my girlfriend. In case anyone is curious, she's made some kanji tests and quizes for me as well.

Cheers,