Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Uhg

hey all,

I'm feeling pretty beat this Wednesday evening. Yesterday I ran about 1.7km in the morning with my students, which is about 1 mile. Today I kept the same pace, but forgot to bring breakfast and had to tough out the hunger pains till lunch. My legs are killing me.

I only taught two classes today: the bulk of English classes at my school tend to be concentrated on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, with Wednesday being a kind of no mans land. That means for the rest of time, I was studying Japanese. I put in somewhere around 5.5 or 6 hours of Japanese study, mostly in the form of making sentences based on words from my flashcard library, and practicing verb conjugation.

I recalculated that I can do the level 2 JLPT in July this year if I study everyday (including Saturday and Sunday), for 4 hours, but again, that pace is really kinda killer.

Last night I ate the last of a big batch of curry, so tonight I'm making another batch that should last till Friday night. Friday is also the last day of work for the month of January, so I get to turn in all my daily report sheets, and the master monthly ones.

That's all for now. Cheers,