Thursday, October 07, 2010

Almost Over/Beginning

hey all,

I'm in the process of saying good bye to my schools. Yesterday I said good bye to my least favorite school, today I said good bye to the school with the high tech which usually lets me go early, and tomorrow I say good bye to my second favorite school.

Saturday I go in to my new job and do more observing, training, and practicing. After that, I have an appointment to check out a guest house within walking distance of the school.

Sunday and Monday are rock climbing, and then Tuesday through Saturday I go back to my new school.

Something random I ran across is the picture below. It is a keyboard for typing Japanese developed by Google. Apparently, the way you type is like playing the drums, and there are also pedals which you can't see in the picture below.


Cheers,