Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Time

hey all,

The rock climbing trip came off rather well. I'd love to post some more about it, but I'm exhausted. I'm going to try to move into the new place in Yokohama this weekend, but I'm not sure about my work schedule yet. This hour long commute is killing me: I leave at 7:30AM, and don't get back until around 8PM.

Classes are gong OK, but I am substituting for someone else's classes right now, so I keep having to ask where they left off last time, was there any homework I should check, etc. And on top of that, I can't always find the materials listed in the lesson plan (if there is one), etc.

In the mornings I'm with the regular students which is pretty nice, but the afternoons are the tricky part because it is different students with different abilities every time learning different materials.

Basically, I'm getting by, but I think things will get better once I get used to teaching here and once I move.

Cheers,